6 April 2009

I am sorry for the lack of activity on the blog in the last week I have been quite a busy chap, but I seem to be back on track so I am all yours. If you like to read a bit of my political activity's you can do HERE.

It is now spring time, so open those cobwebbed windows and let the fresh spring air in and enjoy some spring wines; to go with your lamb and leeks. In the next week I bring you some of my receipts where wine is the main ingredients. Also as it Easter weekend I will give you the load down on the best buys to go with your Easter dinar and on the wine which will go well with that chocolate taste from your eggs Mr Easter Bunny VC Phd OBE kindly give you.

So keep your eyes open over the next couple of day for those.
In the mean time check out my latest blog post on the excellent American blog/mag TheSecondGlass.com

No comments: